If you are an Android Operating System based device user and concerned about the Banking Trojans i.e. your online safety against such threats. Forget all your worries and go through the below provided essential advisory. The experienced Kaspersky Support team has delivered this advice-giving blog to make you aware of the dangerous Android Banking Trojan that has estimated to attack around 232 banking apps till now. Additionally, this blog also incorporates some tips by highly-qualified Kaspersky Technical Support professionals in order to support you on ‘How to keep yourself protected against this threat?’
A brief Recap
Actually, the Android Banking Trojan about which we, the knowledgeable Kaspersky Customer Service representatives are talking here was identified as Android.Banker.A2f8a. The description about what the threat actually does is detailed further:
- Once entered into the device, it begins inspecting all the apps supported by the infected gadget.
- While the searching operation, the threat usually seek for banking apps and can also look for crypto-currency apps.
- In case of finding any such applications on the infected device, the malware proceed as follows:
- Deliver fake notifications in support of the targeted program/ application
- Opening of this notification (either mistakenly or intentionally) will display a fake login screen. No doubt that the displayed screen will look exactly similar to the actual one of the original app.
- If you get mislead and then enter your login details that includes Online banking login password and ID on this false screen, all your essential data will reach into the hands of attackers.
Therefore, The Kaspersky Support Phone Number experts recommend you to make deep searches prior to providing your credentials online. Moreover, the Kaspersky executives also advise you to avoid clicking the suspicious links.
How the Android banking Trojan Diffuse?
On usual basis, a fake application known as Adobe Flash Player available on the third-party stores is founded responsible in spreading of this malware. To know about more reasons, consult the highly-skilled Kaspersky Technical Support team.
How to stay protected from this threat?
The proficient Kaspersky Customer Service representatives of our support team very well understand your concern, therefore provided some useful tips that you should follow to remain safe.
- You should never download or install the apps from any unknown app stores, instead according to the recommendation of the Kaspersky Support masters – you must always prefer official website for such tasks.
- Avoid clicking on suspicious or the links that reach you through SMSs or emails.
- The support techies request you to retain the ‘Unknown Sources’ option present on your phone to ‘disable’ mode always. This will block automatic installation of the unknown apps.
- Download & Install a trustworthy security program such as Kaspersky that can automatically block the malicious apps.
- Attain a habit of reading the permissions and terms displayed by the programs before installing and getting it. In case, the program request for unnecessary terms or permissions, Kaspersky Support techies advise to avoid it.
- Keep the operating system, antivirus as well as other apps of your device updated always. As the gadgets supporting the outdated OS or apps are more vulnerable to the attacks.
How can Kaspersky support you stay protected against Android banking Trojan?
The Kaspersky Security app will reduce threats to banking apps & mobile wallets. The program is enriched with many advanced features that are especially designed to detect and eradicate online banking threats like Android Trojan. Let’s have a look at ‘how Kaspersky supports protection of your device?’
- The security suite will make sure that not only your phone but also the entire network is secure while you are doing online banking or shopping.
- Kaspersky ensure that your android device is not infected by any banking Trojan or data stealing threat.
- It always remain active for detection of any kind of threat on your phone or other gadget, thus support technique of offering you with alerts in advance.
- Kaspersky security support checking of even the websites, it order to ensure your safety while you execute online activities.
- As the rooted gadgets can easily be targeted by the cybercriminals with an intention of carry out major harming tasks like stealing your financial or confidential info. Thus, to secure you from falling in such situations, the Kaspersky regularly checks if your device/ phone is rooted.
You might have learnt about how Kaspersky Security program can keep your phone or other android-based device protected from this malware or other online & banking threats. Now, just dial the toll-free Customer Service helpline Number – 1-888-510-6016, if want any other information. The experienced Kaspersky Support techies are always (24×7) available here to deliver the latest, effectual and reliable information that is required by you. There is no time limit, you can reach us at whatever time you want to get the info. Moreover, our Kaspersky Technical Support services are not limited to providing essential and up-to-date news, instead our highly-skilled executives are capable for fixing variety of technical issues.
Simply dial the toll-free support number provided above to get excellent Kaspersky Customer Help Services for any query or issues. Our team is very well-known for delivering reliable and high-quality Kaspersky Technical Support.